WHAT TO EXPECT
- Before any job quote or bid is given, we schedule a thorough walk through of the job site with owner or property manager whenever possible.
- If any area needs fixing, whether it be drywall cracks, or decay of materials, we will discuss all options available with you, prior to finalizing our bid.
- If we are unable to do the repairs ourselves, we may refer you to construction contractors who specialize in various types of repairs. Repairs must be done prior to the start of painting.
- We’ll email a detailed quote so there is no miscommunication during the initial walk through, and no surprises in the end.
- All bids require a written approval before any job materials are purchased.
- Once written approval is received, we will get you scheduled and will require a non-refundable deposit for the project (normally to cover the cost of materials/paint supplies that we’ll purchase for your project).
- Once your job is scheduled, our professional team will arrive at your location to prep, paint and clean up after the job is finished.
- We do require payment upon completion of the job.