Russell Lamere, Owner of Southwest Professional Painting LLC has been serving valley homeowners, business owners and HOA’s throughout Arizona for over 28 years. Most people know Russell as Rosco, nickname he was given as a youngster. Rosco is a no BS guy. He will let you know if he can or can’t do your project and the time frame in which he can do it. If he is unable to for any reason he will refer you to someone he trusts and has worked with over the years.
What makes Southwest Professional Painting stand out from the others is the quality of our painting services and the quality of the products we use. The prep work we do prior to painting, as well as the application process and our clean up afterwards.
- We always give a written detailed estimate so our customers know exactly they are getting, no surprises.
- We use only Mid-grade and Premium paints.
- We always mask and cover all non-paint surfaces, windows and furniture to protect from drips or overspray.
- We remove and replace electrical covers and switch plates.
- Power washing prior to painting and pulling all landscaping rocks away from the perimeter of the house allows for below grade painting for exterior paint projects.
- We spray and back roll for full coverage on exterior structures. (This process pushes the paint into all the nooks and crannies that are not typically covered by spray coats alone. Allowing for a much better coverage and longer lasting finish.)
Southwest Professional Painting values good team members and compensate them well for a job well done. We only hire men & women who have experience in the painting industry. All team members receive up to date training on all products and techniques so we can offer top quality service to our customers. We guarantee our work, no job is complete until we have walked through the job with the homeowner or property manager to assure that they are happy and we have performed all work stated on the estimate.